- Build your students’ confidence in applying mathematical techniques to solving problems with resources developed with leading Assessment Consultant Keith Pledger and Mathematics in Education and Industry (MEI).
- Build reasoning and problem-solving skills with practice questions and well-structured exercises that build skills and mathematical techniques.
- Develop a fuller understanding of mathematical concepts with real world examples that help build connections between topics and develop mathematical modelling skills.
- Address misconceptions and develop problem-solving with annotated worked examples.
- Supports students at every stage of their learning with graduated exercises that build understanding and measure progress.
- Provide clear paths of progression that combine pure and applied maths into a coherent whole.
- Reinforce Year 1 content with short review chapters – Year 2 only.
Click on the blue categories & tags above to browse the subject area further and explore more from the author, publisher, programme and contributors.