- Develop your knowledge and apply your reasoning to mathematical problems with this textbook that covers the Statistics content of the new AS and A-level specifications. The content benefits from the expertise of subject specialist Keith Pledger and the support of MEI (Mathematics in Education and Industry).
- Ensure targeted development of reasoning and problem-solving skills with practice questions and differentiated exercises that build statistical techniques.
- Address the new statistics requirements with questions around the use of large data sets.
- Cover the use of technology in mathematics with a variety of questions based around the use of spreadsheets, graphing software and graphical calculators.
- Overcome misconceptions and develop insight into problem solving with annotated worked examples.
- Consolidate understanding with end-of-chapter summaries of the key points.
Click on the blue categories & tags above to browse the subject area further and explore more from the author, publisher, programme and contributors.