GCSE Mathematics: Foundation:
- is written for the revised Foundation tier of the GCSE Mathematics specifications for first assessment in 2017
- is suitable for any of the awarding organisations
- has a wide range of graded exercises from routine practice and basic skills consolidation, to more demanding problem solving exercises
- includes plenty of worked examples with step-by-step instructions, supported by HI Self Tutor
- includes answers for every question and a detailed index
The book embraces technology, problem solving, investigating and modelling, and offers students different learning experiences.