- Encourage every student to develop a deeper understanding of mathematical concepts and their applications with textbooks that draw on the well-known MEI (Mathematics in Education and Industry) series, updated and tailored to the 2017 OCR (MEI) specification and developed by subject experts and MEI.
- Develop problem-solving, proof and modelling skills with plenty of questions and well-structured exercises that build skills and mathematical techniques.
- Build connections between topics, using real-world contexts to help develop mathematical modelling skills, thus providing a fuller and more coherent understanding of mathematical concepts.
- Prepare students for assessment with practice questions written by subject experts.
- Ensure coverage of the new statistics requirements with five dedicated statistics chapters and questions around the use of large data sets.
- Supports the use of technology with a variety of questions based around the use of spreadsheets, graphing software and graphing calculators.
- Provide clear paths of progression that combine pure and applied maths into a coherent whole.
- Reinforce Year 1 content with short review chapters – Year 2 only.
Click on the blue categories & tags above to browse the subject area further and explore more from the author, publisher, programme and contributors.