Grow your students’ confidence in applying mathematical techniques to solving problems with resources developed specifically for the OCR specification subject experts and in conjunction with MEI (Mathematics in Education and Industry).
- Develop reasoning and problem-solving skills with practice questions and differentiated exercises that build mathematical techniques.
- Help students to overcome misconceptions and develop insight into problem-solving with annotated worked examples.
- Build connections between topics with points of interest and things to notice such as links to real world examples and noticing patterns in the mathematics.
- Enhance individual understanding with discussion points designed for the classroom.
- Consolidate understanding with end of chapter summaries of the key points.
- Provide clear paths of progression that combine pure and applied maths into a coherent whole.
Click on the blue categories & tags above to browse the subject area further and explore more from the author, publisher, programme and contributors.