Whiteboard eTextbooks are online, interactive versions of the printed textbooks that are ideal for front-of-class teaching and lesson planning. The Whiteboard eTextbooks link seamlessly with MEI Integral Further Mathematics online resources, allowing you to move with ease between corresponding topics in the eTextbooks and Integral. Integral has been developed by MEI and supports teachers and students with high quality teaching and learning activities, including dynamic resources and self-marking tests and assessments that cover the new specifications. To have full access to the eTextbooks and Integral resources you must be subscribed to both Dynamic Learning and Integral. To subscribe to Integral, visit www.integralmaths.org. For more information on our eTextbooks and Integral please see the Quick Links box.
- Grow your students’ confidence in applying mathematical techniques to solving problems with resources developed specifically for the OCR specification by subject specialists and MEI (Mathematics in Education and Industry).
- Develop reasoning and problem-solving skills with practice questions and differentiated exercises that build mathematical techniques.
- Help students to overcome misconceptions and develop insight into problem-solving with annotated worked examples.
- Build connections between topics with points of interest and things to notice such as links to real world examples and noticing patterns in the mathematics.
- Enhance individual understanding with discussion points designed for the classroom.
- Consolidate understanding with end of chapter summaries of the key points.
Click on the blue categories & tags above to browse the subject area further and explore more from the author, publisher, programme and contributors.